How to select the right pool starting platform model in 5 easy steps.
When choosing a starting platform, your first consideration should be
- 1 - the size of the platform top. (Note: All ruling bodies call for a minimum of 20" x 20" starting platform tops.)
- 2 - Depending upon size, you have a choice of single (Paraflyte or Quickset Anchor) or dual legs.
- 3 - Select the anchor style (Paraflyte, Quick Set or Competitor).
- 4 - Then select color and graphics. (Standard sand finish is white)
- 5 - Select the specific model.